Thursday, September 23, 2010

September 20, 2008


Our 2 year anniversary was this weekend... I can't believe it has been 2 years already time is flying by. We went down to St. George and stayed with my family super romantic uh?? We went out to Zion and hiked the Emerald Pools it was gorgeous there! It was also way fun to see my family we hardly have all of us together anymore.. We went to Tarzan at Tuachan i couldn't believe how good it was.. Even though it was a short short weekend we had tons of fun together! Being married is great... I am so lucky to have Zach... Love you babe...

Us up at Zion

2 years today

Zach

Us at TARZAN.. can't wait until Little Mermaid next year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fun BK! Congrats! You two are cute! I miss you girl! I seriously wish I could have seen you a couple more times before I left! haha did i say the exact thing in my last comment? probably.. anyways hope you are doing good!

    ReplyDelete