Monday, April 2, 2012

Bronson Zach Lundgreen

He is here!!!!!!!!! Birth story soon to come.

I was induced on 3/26 @ 7:00


This is my support team!!! Couldn't of done it with out you mom!!! You are sooo amazing!!! Hope I can be half the mom you are to me!!


We had him at the Park City hospital. Soooo amazing!!! Such awesome nurses and doctors!


He finally arrived 8 lb 6 oz & 20.5 inches long!!!! He is perfect!





The little guy! Sorry for the picture overload I am sooo obsessed with him.


We finally decided on a name! It was between:

Brock Z Lundgreen
Gavin Kraupp Lundgreen
Miles D Lundgreen
Bronson Zach Lundgreen


I never want to put him down!


Sleeping all cozy like


Poor guy has jhoundice has to be on the lights :(


So little in his car seat


Little foots


I can't stop kissing these cheeks


So cute and little


Moving day kinda stressful after having a baby a week ago!!


Happy 1 week old birthday! He is changing to fast!


Had to get a pic of us moving at this crazy time so he knows we were moving a week after he was here!!!



More details and pictures to come!!! Life is just a little crazy right now!!! We are just so glad and blessed we can have this cute little boy in our life!!!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Beej he's adorable!!! So happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the story and I am SO HAPPY you're a Mom! Congrats on a BEAUTIFUL boy, Britt! Good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'm glad he is here and healthy! He is a beautiful baby.

    ReplyDelete