Thursday, March 22, 2012

40 weeks!!

40 weeks is finally here my due date is tomorrow which is March 23rd. If he doesn't come by this weekend I will be induced Monday at 6:30am!!! Tomorrow I am trying castor oil and walking all day long!! Wish me luck :)


Their is a pumpkin inside my belly!!!


Zach and I have been swimming a lot in the end of my pregnancy. Swimming is awesome being pregnant you feel as light as a feather.

Cravings through out the pregnancy:
Cadbury eggs (obviously)
Oreos
Licorice
Cereal
Grilled cheese
Lots and lots of milk

Haha mostly junk!! So ready to be done wish me luck!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Dude your NUTS if you're really doing Castro oil and working all day! From EVERYONE Ive heard who does that they pretty much have the runs ALL DAY LONG! hahaha- good luck with that;) I'm excited to see the little guy!!! Miss you beej.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did castor oil! YES! You do have the runs.. I waited till night to do it.. Worked for me. Be prepared to spend LOTS of time onion the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete