Monday, February 15, 2010

Best Love Day Ever...

Zach's Flowers he gave me...
Valentines Day 2010
I have the cutest husband ever...
This Valentines day was a lot of fun... We started celebrating on Saturday... We just did what we did the year before so i dunno maybe its a tradition now? Zach and i went to Cafe Rio... not by his choice he always calls these fancy shmancy resturants ummm the day before Valentines... In Park City you have to do things a little more then a day in advance.... He asks me do you want to go at 10? They have reservations at 10? But who wants to eat a huge ol' steak at 10 at night? I say ohhh lets start a tradition... Then it is less planning on his part.. haha Anyways we went out to eat at Cafe Rio... Then Zach took me in to Best Buy and we picked out a video camera... I am so excited to use it i LOVE taking pictures and videos and all that... Memories are like my favorite thing ever... So then after Best Buy we went to the movie Valentines Day... I was sooooo mad at that movie... I LOVE GREY'S ANATOMY... and they had two of my favorite doctors in it... One turned out gay... and One cheated on his wife the whole time... Zach thought it was funny that I was all bummed about it... Movie was for sure only red box worthy but we had a lot of fun... We got home at about 1:30 I was so excited to give Zach his stuff so he opened them up at like 2 in the morning... I gave him some clothes (of course), some new Von Zipper sunglasses(which he looks super cute in), and that zebra tin can( of course its zebra) with 50 reasons why i love him... That was our pre Valentines Day:)

Snowmobiling @ Thousand Peaks(Zach's Work)
Amber & Me Playing in the Snow...
Love Day...
Zach and Me...
Valentines Day 2010

Valentines this year Zach and Cole tried to plan something fun and surprising... We had so much fun out there... I got to ride our snowmobile i bought for Zach this Christmas... It was i think the first time i have actually drove one... It was a lot of fun... So half way on our trip up through the mountains there is a cabin to stop and have a fun lunch... Funniest thing ever haha... Zach and Cole did it all so i just sat back and watched... Cole brought the drinks and bread sticks and he told Zach to bring the soup or chili or whatever he wanted to bring... So last night after the movie at 12:30 Zach pulled up to a Wendy's and was like i need to go to the bathroom? OK why don't you just go at the gas station? Ok so he couldn't get into Wendy's he comes back in the car and says alright... "I know this is so lame but i need to get some chili for tomorrow night?" hahaha ok instead of having me make him some he goes to Wendy's and gets some he is definitely a boy!! So then we go some bread bowls... The hole time we were eating i was laughing that he went to Wendy's. Anyways we were all riding up there just hanging out we had a lot of fun we were up in the mountains for 6 hours.. Amber and I just sat and talked and laughed while the boys were trying to show off... We were so glad we were able to spend Valentines with some of our favorite friends...

4 comments:

  1. Sounds fun!: ) I was dissapointed at that movie too! Plus there was just so much going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw cute BK! You are such a good wifey! paul and I went to cafe rio too! I think its a good tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also not a fan of the movie..I think everyone saw that over Valentines weekend, but it just wasn't a Valentines movie (i thought). Wish you guys lived closer so we could hangout..maybe we'll end up in Salt Lake again and then we can?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY u have a blog! I love it! So kady said we r gonna have a girls lunch next saturday im excited! I miss u BKKKKK
    britt

    ReplyDelete