Sunday, May 9, 2010

Love You Momma Kraupp

So Happy Mothers Day mommy!! First can i say we have like no pictures together it took along time to find one and this picture is horrible of me! Anyways mom... I know you are looking at this because you proof read my blog (thats right my mom will call me and say, Brittney you spelt this wrong you should of used a comma here...) Anyways i just want you to know how much I appreciate all you do for Zach and me. We love you so so much! I dunno how well i would turn out if I didn't have you... You are one of my best friends i couldn't ask for a better mommy! Hope you had a good relaxing mothers day! Wish i could of been there with you! COME VISIT ME!!!!

LOVE YOU-
BRITTNEY

2 comments:

  1. oh i sure lub her too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEEEEEY! How is texas? you should call me tomorrow so we can talk! Hows your little pup? how are the boys doing?! miss you!

    ReplyDelete