Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lake Lewisville

B & Kix

Her Hair is getting so long i want her to look like a fluffy Polar bear...

She looks like a friggin rat when she is wet


Lake Lewie...

Oh my Zachs tanline is REAL bad...


Z & Kix chillin @ the Lake

?????????????
We took Kix down to lake Lewisville it was so much fun to see the little doggie swimming! It was her first time swimming she was LOVING it...

This weekend wasa lot of fun we went to dinner @ Pappasitos with Zachs office cause they reached their Goal....

Zach is in the top 20 in his company which is over 200+ guys he is doing great so so proud of him...

We went and saw Toy Story 3 this weekend in 3d... It was so adorable a tear jerker actually... So cute it is a must see...

Well That was our weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! So, I was looking at your blog (which is totally cute by the way) and I just put two and two together!!! Hahaha I know your dad!!!!! He is so awesome! He works at SkyWest and I work at SkyWest, and my brother works at SkyWest! And your dad is actually my brother Jason's boss!!!! Hahaha CRAZY! Your dad is so funny! Wow. Glad I figured that one out! :) so, Dean and I are living in Chicago for a little while because Dean is working for my really good friend (Brianna used to be Leavitt's)dad. They are repairing the break water out on Lake Michigan! And my job let me transfer out here for the time being.. So I'm still with SkyWest! Lucky Me! :) So you guys are in Texas right? That's fun! I always thought it would be fun to go there! How long have you been out there for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen your dad act goofy before but he didn't mean for me to see it, it was way funny! Him, my brother and I don't know if you know Brad Wood? They always goof off together! Its hilarious! But anyways, I was wondering when I saw your picture that said Bon Losee if you and Brianna were there at the same time? That is way cool! I pretty much hang out with her and her little guy everyday! I love it! As for kids I'm ready for them ANYTIME!! :) I look forward to it! How about you?

    ReplyDelete